Other Article: Prevent financial crisis and take precautions
The wealth thinking of the rich is a strategy for business and lifestyle, which is characterized by controllable and unlimited balance, so it can create the best environment to achieve rapid wealth and extraordinary lifestyle.
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!
Other Article: What can we live without? Four criteria help you make decisions
The wealth thinking of the rich includes the following characteristics:
Other Article: Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
1. View on debt: If I am allowed to build and develop my system, debt is useful.
Other Article: My marriage has hit the rocks: we have been arguing for money and asking for help!
2. View on time: time is the most important asset I have, far more than money.
Other Article: Don’t walk on the heels of your shoes, and seven other tips for maintenance
3. View on education: When you stop learning, you stop growing.
Other Article: A golden idea for investment adventurers
4. View on money: money is everywhere and abundant.
Other Article: Why invest in 401 (k) retirement benefit plans?
5. Main source of income: mainly from business operation and various investments.
Other Article: Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
6. View on wealth: establish a business system for cash flow and asset evaluation.
Other Article: How to ask the boss for a raise?
7. Wealth formula: wealth=net profit+asset value.
Other Article: How does the “average cost method” improve the return on investment?
8. Purpose: To obtain passive income for life, both through business and investment.
Other Article: What are the mortgage transaction fees?
9. My view on life: no matter how different my dream is, it is worth pursuing.
Other Article: What is the definition of currency?
The way of thinking of people who get rich quickly is not that of consumers, but that of producers.
Other Article: Before donation, how to evaluate whether the charity is credible?
The so-called creator thinking means not to buy blindly, but to sell; Don’t dig gold, but sell spades; Do not attend training courses, but hold training courses; Don’t think about borrowing money, but lend to others; Don’t try to find a job, but offer someone else a job.
Other Article: How can retirement savings plans make sense?
So we should get rid of the concept of consumption, change our position, and strive to become a world producer.