Other Article: Reform and Development of Digital Supply Chain Finance
Wealth is health, that is, vitality, passion and unlimited energy. If you are not healthy, you will not be rich!
Other Article: Two golden ideas that can save a lot of money without doing anything
Freedom is to get rid of monotonous work and live your life as you like!
Other Article: Five Ways to Realize Home Work
Wealth freedom means that you can stay away from the pressure of work, alarm clock and money, go for your dream boldly, and live your ideal life no matter when and where!
Other Article: 29 Notes on Happy Financing
Now let’s talk about the thinking of the poor. “Poverty” here not only refers to money, but also includes time, thinking, and lifestyle.
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!
Other Article: If you have 10000 New Year’s money, how do you manage your finances?
Poor people have no financial goals and never have financial plans. Their most prominent characteristics are: greed, instant gratification, pursuit of sensory stimulation, and instant satisfaction.
Other Article: Five Tips for Controlling Household Daily Expenses
Most of the poor people’s ways of thinking include these:
- View on debt: I can rely on credit cards to buy what I want!
- View on time: time is too abundant!
- My view on education: I finished my studies after graduation, hooray!
- My opinion on money: I never save money. Money is something outside my body. I don’t bring it with me when I’m alive, and I don’t bring it with me when I die.
- Main source of income: unstable work (or even no work) whose salary is not proportional to the payment.
- Wealth formula: wealth=income+debt.
- Responsibility and control: I am a victim, and everything is the fault of others.
- Life perception: Live today, regardless of tomorrow.
Other Article: How to let children work like parents to earn money
Now let’s see if you have any of the ideas listed above? If there is, it is simply too terrible!
Other Article: When should I seriously save money for retirement?
The poor low-income people are mostly the middle and lower classes of the society. They work for low wages and buy luxury goods that they cannot afford to show off.
Other Article: Monthly debt will quickly destroy your financial ability
The poor can not be protected, because you have nothing, so you will be unable to bear any blow.
Other Article: The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
The first step to get rid of poverty is to gradually abandon your poor thinking and gradually change your way of life from now on!
Pingback: Ordinary people's wealth thinking - Zhi Finance