Other Article: Doing nothing can kick start your savings plan!
Taking time to volunteer will help you sort out your money outlook. Please think about the following questions:
- 1. After working as a football coach on Saturday morning, do you still think it is important to buy a video game machine for your children?
- 2. After spending an afternoon in the shelter, will you still care about buying a big house?
- 3. How much time are you willing to spend studying with your children after an hour of schooling for the children without their parents?
- 4. Volunteer at the Food Bank to provide food for hungry families. How good do you want to eat in the future?
- 5. After tutoring problem teenagers, do you want to pet them and buy them expensive toys?
- 6. Participated in the volunteer activities of Habitat for Humanity, and built a 900 square foot house for a family of four. Are you willing to pay for your family?
- 7. Volunteer at the local animal shelter. Would you like to spend 1000 dollars to raise a purebred dog?
- 8. Being a volunteer in a hospice and watching people die with dignity, do you want to spend more time with your family?
- 9. Have you ever thought of making your family live healthier after donating 50000 dollars to fund cancer research?
- 10. Have prepared “Christmas Assistance” for an unfortunate family, do you still want to spread your space at home to prepare for Christmas?
- 11. When volunteers appease abused children, do you want to hold your children and tell them you love them?
- 12. As a volunteer, after helping a family whose children are ill and hospitalized, don’t you want to take pains to make the children eat healthy and live healthy?
- 13. After discussing the employment opportunities with the children of the Juvenile Management Center, don’t you want to teach your children what responsibility is?
- 14. Have you ever thought of using your old truck as a volunteer in the local special Olympic Games?
- 15. Having participated in the voluntary work of maintaining ecologically sensitive areas, are you willing to reduce your impact on the environment as a whole?
- 16. Have you ever been the leader of a Boy Scout or Girl Scout? Would you rather set an example in your life? Is it hard to do this?
- 17. Have helped veterans who lost their legs in the war in volunteer service, are you willing to pay more for shoes?
Other Article: Six Insider Suggestions on Mortgage Refinancing
Social services can not only fill the meaning of the life of those who provide help and those who are helped, and benefit both sides, but also give us new inspiration and thinking. When you focus on the people who really suffer, the social status suddenly becomes no longer important. When providing social services, your own changes may be greater than the changes you bring to others.