Other Article: 29 Notes on Happy Financing
What is the purpose of business? Why do they exist? To satisfy your desire for wealth and financial freedom?
Other Article: Six goals that motivate you to save
To be honest, no one cares about your wishes except those who really care about you, because the world is very selfish, and no one cares about your motivation to become rich.
Other Article: Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
So what do people really care about? What they care about is: What can you do for them? What problems can they solve? What added value to their lives?
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!
Other Article: be heavily in debt? Eight Steps to Debt Control!
Please remember this sentence: “Consumers are selfish”. As a producer, the first thing to do is to put aside your own selfish ideas and learn to pay attention to the needs of others.
Other Article: Your money-saving thinking is destroying you
Give first, then take! Demand, not money, comes first! So stop thinking about problems from your selfish desire and perspective, regardless of money or dreams.
Other Article: How to avoid family financial crisis
Money is like a naughty cat. If you run after it, it will leave you. However, if you ignore it and focus on what attracts it, it will come to you on its own initiative.
Other Article: When should I seriously save money for retirement?
Successful businesses are all marketing to meet the needs of consumers. It is the market and consumers that determine the success or failure of your business, not yourself.
Pingback: Why real estate is the first choice for family wealth assets - Zhi Finance