Other Article: Twelve free activities you can participate in with your family
In the last article, we said that the thinking of the poor is to exchange today’s happiness for today’s happiness by overdrawing future happiness.
Other Article: How to find a trustworthy financial adviser?
On the contrary, ordinary people sacrifice today’s happiness and place their hopes in the future.
Other Article: I was fired. What should I do now?
Study hard, get a good job after graduation, live frugally, buy more discounted goods, accumulate as much pension as possible, and use less credit cards
Other Article: Seven o’clock suggestion to help you buy a car and drive it
Then, when you retire, you will have nothing to worry about!
Other Article: I don’t like this job which has been done for six months. Should I resign?
Does that sound familiar? Yes, this is exactly what our parents, tutors and financial experts have taught us.
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!
Other Article: I want to get rich. What should I do?
These words sound right, but I want to know that when you retire, do you still have the energy to enjoy life? Is the wealth you have accumulated really wealth? Is your life a life of abundance?
Other Article: Four suggestions to help you buy a house within your power
As an ordinary person, you want to postpone your satisfaction and enjoyment until retirement. Saving, saving, and saving again is your only strategy. In this way of thinking, you ignore the most valuable thing, time!
Other Article: How much risk should I take when investing?
The common people’s way of thinking probably includes these:
Other Article: What does “tax deduction” mean? Why is it important?
1. View on debt: debt is evil and should be avoided by all means.
Other Article: Reform and Development of Digital Supply Chain Finance
2. My opinion on time: I have a lot of time, and I am willing to spend time working in order to earn more money.
Other Article: Five ways to teach your children the true value of money
3. View on education: education is very important because it can help me get a higher salary.
Other Article: Fifteen golden ideas to help you live within your income
4. View on money: money is scarce, so every coin spent should be included in the budget, and money should be saved as much as possible.
Other Article: How does the “average cost method” improve the return on investment?
5. Main source of income: My job is the only source of income.
Other Article: The most important to-do items in financial management this year
6. The view of wealth: work, save, endure until retirement.
Other Article: Five Tips for Controlling Household Daily Expenses
7. Objective: To enjoy a comfortable retirement life in my old age.
Other Article: Prevent financial crisis and take precautions
8. Responsibility and control: My responsibility is to support my family, and my work must depend on others.
Other Article: How to choose investment and save money for retirement?
9. View on life: Give up your dreams, run your family thriftily and take no risks.
Other Article: A million dollars won’t make you rich after retirement
Compare and see if you are among them?
Other Article: How to evaluate the company’s financial statements before investment?
In the minds of ordinary people, they generally underestimate the value of time. Remember, your time is priceless, at least it should not be sold so cheaply!