Other Article: Twelve free activities you can participate in with your family
Figuring out how much to donate to charity is a challenge for everyone. Who doesn’t want to contribute more to make the world a better place? However, no one wants to donate too much. On average, Americans who like to figure out their spending will donate 3% to 4% of their income to charity. About 20% of Americans will donate more than 10% of their income to charity.
Other Article: How to raise $25000 in an emergency?
The following golden ideas can help you find the right amount for your family to donate.
- 1. You can always give more than you think.
- 2. Donate your money to at most three causes instead of donating money everywhere.
- 3. We should also contribute time to charity.
- 4. Don’t donate money for your children’s college education or retirement savings.
- 5. Only by managing your own money well can you have more strength to donate to others.
- 6. Only when the debt burden is reduced can we give freely. The money for interest payment can be used to do good deeds.
- 7. Driving longer can save a lot of money; A new car is expensive.
- 8. The house will stay longer. Live in the house you bought for a long time. In economic terms, inflation will slowly shrink your mortgage. As time goes by, you can donate money to charity.
- 9. Make donation a big event. If you just donate spare money, the amount is limited. Make donation a top priority, save money next, and spend idle money last.
- 10. When donating money to charity, set a goal, such as its percentage of your income.
- 11. Evaluate your financial performance from all aspects, including donating money to charity.
- 12. Take the opportunity to donate money and call on others to pay.
- 13. Mobilize your family for your charity.
- 14. Encourage children to contribute time and money.
- 15. Let more relatives and friends participate.
- 16. Involve all the neighbors.
- 17. Frustration is inevitable.
- 18. Don’t lose heart when you encounter setbacks.
- 19. Think long-term.
- 20. Everything is worth it. A pot of soup donated to the food bank can feed a family.
- 21. A little makes a mickle. Donate a pot of soup every week. In a few years, we can feed many hungry families.
- 22. There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you donate too little.
- 23. Everyone can do something. You can’t give money, you can give time.
- 24. Patience. You’re making things better.
- 25. Hungry people always exist. Don’t give up on them; They will appreciate your persistence.
- 26. Put yourself down. You can do more without caring who gets the benefit.
Other Article: The university education fund is set up as soon as the child is born
Donating money to charity is purely a personal act, but no matter how much a family gives or receives help, they will feel happy. In a lifetime, anyone can help others or be favored by others.