Other Article: Wealth Thinking Series: Eight truths about getting rich
Employers usually have a lot of opportunities to work at home. Some of these positions are legal, but it may take years of effort to get those opportunities. Others are scams. Now, more and more work can be done at home. Although the salaries of these jobs are relatively low, workers do not have to pay for commuting, uniforms and going out for lunch with colleagues. Although I earn less, I save more.
Other Article: Can the tax advantages obtained by family run enterprises make up for the losses of enterprises?
The following suggestions can help you find suitable home-based work opportunities for yourself and your family.
- 1. Professional services: If you are a lawyer, certified public accountant, graphic designer or have an advanced degree in business and related fields, you can start working at home to make money, even if you used to commute. If your current interpersonal network is not mature enough, you can first list your service scope in Odesk Com, this website provides a trading platform for freelancers. Note that the competition on this website is global, and a large number of low wage freelancers participate in the competition. Therefore, working here may not bring you high income, but it can lead you to the door of freelance.
- 2. Call center work: visit Monster, a giant recruitment website Com, search “Family Call Center”, and job seekers can find a large number of open positions. Search “Work at home” to find more results. For any employer who provides family work, please be more considerate. Don’t pay any fees during the job search process. All reasonable and legal units and employers will not charge applicants for recruitment.
- 3. Network marketing: Many people like network marketing and get a lot of income from it. But more people don’t like online marketing. Network marketing is a hard work, and the prerequisite for doing it well is the ability to start a business from scratch. If you enjoy a busy life and are keen to carry out fund-raising, charity fundraising and other activities, then you are very suitable for online marketing. However, if you chase fat soap operas all day long, this job may be a bottomless black hole for you.
- 4. Freelance writer: If you love writing and have a group of fans on your blog, you can consider earning money by writing. Now many people charge job seekers a certain fee and then “teach” them how to make money. But in fact, it is not easy to make money as a freelance writer. If you are a writing enthusiast, but you haven’t published any works or even blog articles in the past years, you’d better look for other jobs. Nowadays, there are too many excellent writers who are eager to get a share in the writing field. If you don’t take this job seriously, it may be difficult to compete with them.
- 5. Free photographer: Now, more and more photography lovers have joined the team of professional photographers, which makes many old school professional photographers angry. They usually call this group “MWACs (amateur photographers with only one camera and no professional skills)”. However, the reality is that as long as you have a good equipment (top equipment) and photography talent, you can find paid photography jobs, at least this practice can support you to continue to pursue your photography dream. Professional photography equipment is very expensive, and it often takes years of hard work to become an excellent photographer. If you haven’t even heard of SLR cameras, photography may not be for you.
Other Article: Five ways to teach your children the true value of money
These five suggestions do not fully cover all opportunities for home-based work, but these methods can help you start thinking about and looking for home-based work opportunities that interest you. Remember, in your job search process, if someone charges you for teaching you home-based work opportunities, be careful!