Other Article: How to live like a millionaire
A business idea in your mind is like a good car parked in the garage after running out of fuel. The executive force is to make an idea come true and fill the fuel tank with fuel.
Other Article: The company has given me some stock options. What should I do?
Entrepreneurs try to distinguish between ideas and implementation. They think that good ideas are worth millions, but what I want to say is that success has nothing to do with ideas, but the focus is on implementation.
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!
Other Article: A golden idea for investment adventurers
Ideas are just a flash of inspiration in your mind. They require your efforts. Ideas are the results, while execution is the process.
Other Article: Automobile insurance that you must know when you are afraid to ask
In the world of wealth, ideas are not valuable, but they are regarded as gold. Those idea masters carefully keep their ideas and try not to let others steal them, but they do not know that hundreds of people have thought of those ideas.
Other Article: How to find a trustworthy financial adviser?
The owners of the idea are not those who think of it, but those who implement it.
Other Article: Can self-employed workers find jobs for others?
Remember this famous saying: “Unless you take action, even the best ideas in the world won’t work.”