Other Article: Sixteen examples of saving money tell you what to buy and what not to buy!
1. Wealth is a process, not a result! Wealth is a systematic process consisting of belief, choice, action and lifestyle.
Other Article: What are the mortgage transaction fees?
2. Time is the most valuable asset in the process of wealth creation, especially the freely disposable time.
Other Article: How to avoid some currency related problems when going abroad for vacation
Put time in a business system that can turn restricted time into disposable time, and take time as a key decision factor.
Other Article: Five financial tips for teenagers
3. Education begins after graduation. Don’t stop learning. The knowledge you know now is not enough to support your future goals.
Other Article: Making money through investment and working together
4. Information is the fuel of your financial journey. Make sure you take a small part of your time to read.
Other Article: Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
5. Satisfy the needs of others, and money will flow to you. Chasing money will not make you rich. Focus on the business that solves the problem of demand. If you provide value, the money will come naturally.
Other Article: A golden idea for investment adventurers
6. Automate your business, make it conform to the law of time, decouple your time from business, and cultivate a goose that can lay golden eggs.
Other Article: Investment and financing, these five dimensions you must consider!
7. Create a brand, not a business. We should avoid commercialization and differentiate ourselves from competitors.
Other Article: If you have 10000 New Year’s money, how do you manage your finances?
8. We should focus on one business and only focus on one business.
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth thinking of the poor
- Wealth Thinking Series: Ordinary people’s wealth thinking
- Wealth Thinking Series: Wealth Thinking of the Rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: The truth of rich people getting rich
- Wealth Thinking Series: What is passive income
- Wealth Thinking Series: The true law of wealth
- The tool for acquiring wealth is yourself
- Wealth Thinking Series: Remove the stumbling block on the road to wealth
- Wealth Thinking Series: Reliable law of demand
- Wealth Thinking Series: Execution, execution, execution!